The Church is not simply a building that we gather in to worship God, but the full Body of Christ, compiled of those everywhere who follow Jesus and acknowledge Him as their Lord and Savior. We are not separated by denominations, but united in Christ through baptism and observing the Eucharist.
Here are some links to posts I’ve published that will go into more detail:
- Christians Must be Shepherds, Not Ushers
- Did Jesus Really build the Church Upon Simon Peter?
- Don’t Get Fooled By the Package
- Has the Church Improved Since the New Testament?
- How are Gentile Christians Grafted Into Israel?
- How Do You Know When There Are Far Too Many Churches?
- How Should Christians Respond to their Gay Kids?
- The Community of the Family of God (pdf)
- What Does It Take to be a Good Leader?
- What is Lent Really About?
- What Type of Snow Are You Packing?
- When the Church Doesn’t Get Along
- Ministry Resources: The Church (The Narrow Path 2)